APRIL 21 - BEAT PROCRASTINATION & FIND YOUR FOCUS
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
Good time management allows you to accomplish more in a shorter period of time, which leads to more free time or greater productivity. This skills empowers you to take advantage of learning opportunities, lowers your stress, and helps you focus, which leads to more career and life success. Each benefit of ‘time management’ improves another aspect of your life.
What’s not to like? Let’s beat procrastination and distraction to find our creative and productive flow. The change to your daily life could be phenomenal.
Our next Freestyle Session will feature Mary Curran. Mary is the founder of the Centre for Professional & Personal Development and is one of Ireland’s first and most experienced Coaches, Coach Mentors and Coach Supervisor with almost 20 years experience. Mary’s client list includes The Law Society, AIB, Ulster Bank, Institute of Engineers, Dublin Chamber of Commerce, Accenture, Vhi, Aston Collins Ltd, McNally Handy & Partners
Join us for another great Freestyle Session, dedicated to quality training, authentic engagement and practical tips to use in your every day life.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Our aims for the Session are to:
- To examine a typical working week in your life.
- To take a ‘helicopter view’ of your life in all 8 areas and identify the areas that need your attention
- To identify what areas are urgent, important and what areas are wasting your time
- To consider the consequences of doing or not doing
- To beat procrastination and find your focus
With the idea that you will leave with:
- Develop strategies to save and create time
- Develop new habits around managing your time
- Identify your time management strengths and weaknesses
- Learn to banish and abandon the activities that have no long-term value.
- Trust yourself and choose when to delegate
- Develop new ways to efficiently organise your workspace, whether in an office or at home
- Stop procrastination
- Value your time and learn how to say no effectively
- Maintain your focus on Key Result Areas
Who is this training for?
Anyone who wants to become more productive and manage their time effectively, for life or work.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT?
This will be an online, interactive session using Zoom Webinar.
Once registered, you will receive a booking confirmation. A few days before the webinar, you will receive an email with a worksheet to think about for the workshop.
24 hours before the webinar, you will receive your personalised link to join the training.
The Freestyle Sessions are hosted by Gemma O’Halloran of Freestyle Events. Gemma founded the Freestyle Sessions with the aim to deliver useful, day-to-day skills training and to Make Your Every Day Better. Due to Covid-19, this is more important than ever before. With 15 years in events and 5 years with her own business, time management, efficiency, maintaining focus have been crucial to her life and career.
For each session, we will be joined by a guest speaker.
The session will last approximately 1.5 hours. It will include interactive polling, presentation from our speaker and a full Q&A session too. Towards the end of the session we will review the key tips and insights and talk about how you can put them into action in your own life . You will have support in this as we will answer questions in a private Facebook group for 7 days after the webinar ends.